This is my first month trying Birchbox and so far I think it’s pretty cool. It’s 10$/ month for 5 beauty products. Yes I don’t have 5 pictured but I didn’t keep all 5 this month because two I didn’t actually need.
I didn’t want to “hoard” the products so I gave them to a friend.
The notebooks/journals were a freebie this month and it came in a pack of two. They’re by the brand Rifle paper company. They have such a cute spring pattern on them and I’m loving them. They’re super small and that’s great because they are able to fit inside your purse for note taking.
The box also came with a coupon for Rifle Paper Co. For 20% off on their website. This coupon is only for Birchbox subscribers through the end of the year.
The five products included this month were:
- Briorgeo deep conditioning mask (pictured above.) This product smells BOMB.COM I couldn’t even believe how good it smelled. This was like Birchbox read my mind this month, literally. I needed a deep conditioning mask or anything really to help my dry ends of my hair moisturize. Hopefully this helps my ends with a use or two.
- The second product was a perfume sample. Oh. My. Gosh. This perfume. It smells so elegant and so classy. I smelled it for like two minutes because I couldn’t believe how good it smelled. It’s called TOCCA. The fragrance is a mixture of grapefruit, bergamot, jasmine, blue iris, a base of blonde wood and white musk. I would recommend it to anyone that’s willing to splurge a bit.
- The last product you can see is the Burts Bees lip balm. I love Burts Bees. It’s so hydrating and makes your lips feel baby soft. This full sized product came in the color Red Dahlia. It’s a darker red berry color tinted balm.
- This product isn’t pictured the reason isn’t because I don’t like it, it’s because I have too many dark colored eyeshadows. The Coastal Scents duo in a grey and black color came in my box this month and honestly I was super excited because I have been wanting to try this brand out for SO LONG. AND I MEAN SO LONG. I gave this to a friend so I didn’t keep a shadow with colors I don’t use.
- I didn’t keep this one because my skin is super sensitive and I was afraid I would break out but otherwise it smelled amazing and I loved the texture it had. I tested it on my hand and I loved it but I was too paranoid about my face. This was the Naobay mattifying cream.
Overall, I’m itching to get my next Birchbox because I am super excited. This is also a great way to test products and see how well you like them before buying. I would recommend this to anyone who has a hard time finding products they love and who wants to try new things.