Yesterday was hectic and I forgot to put this in my Liebster Award post. I’m here to tell you 10 random facts about me!
1. I have a rare immune deficiency called Cronic Fatigue Syndrome, we discovered this my Junior year of high school so that would be 2013! I was hospitalized and everything trying to figure out what was wrong with me and that’s what it was.
2. I spent my Freshman year at a college prep school.
3. I told myself all growing up I wouldn’t ever be a cheerleader but I decided on a whim to cheer my senior year, and I made the squad!
4. I want to self publish a book in my lifetime.
5. I’m scared of riding a plane.
6. My eyes change color from blue to green with both my mood and what I’m wearing.
7. I’m self employed and I clean vacant rental houses for a living.
8. I got my tattoo of a cross on my hand two days after I turned 18.
9. My mom has the same car as me. We both have Ford Fusions.
10. I can read most books in one sitting, once I get into a book I can read it in three or four hours.
Okay! That’s 10 random facts about me! I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!