False eyelashes seem to be a staple in every beauty gurus beauty routine these days. I remember a few years back when falsies were only worn on special occasions, for me that is! I felt so beautiful wearing them on Prom night and during my annual dance recital.
To be honest, Jaclyn Hill makes false eyelashes look like a breeze to apply! Watching her videos inspired me to order false lashes again because they looked so darn beautiful!
- Use an eyelash applicator to apply false lashes.
- Use an eyelash curler to curl your natural lashes with your falsies.
- Apply mascara after you apply your falsies.
- Stick the outer corner of the false eyelash on first then apply towards the inner corner.
- Trim lashes to the right length for comfort.
- Bend lashes before applying.
- Leave the glue 40-50 seconds before applying lashes to your eyes.
- Apply a little more glue on the outer and inner corners of false lashes.
I hope these tips can help some of you, I know they help me. Practice makes perfect when it comes to lashes! You have to apply, apply, apply!
Many people don’t know that you can clean your falsies. I know I didn’t until a few months ago. This definitely prolongs the life of your lashes. Falsies are reusable, so cleaning them can make them last that much longer.
What you will need:
- A bowl/open container
- Add alcohol to the bowl, you do not need much.
- Submerge your lashes inside the alcohol.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Rub lashes gently until the mascara is off your falsies. The glue will also seperate in the process.
- Alcohol evaporates so you do not need to dry them, you are all done… store your lashes until you are ready to use again!