First off, this months bag is adorbs! The holographic design with the little umbrellas, perfect for summer.
In my bag I recieved:
- Too Faced Hangover Rx primer. This is an amazing thing to get in the bag! There’s a few uses outta this little guy so you can test and see if you like the stuff. I’m glad because I have never tried this and wanted to see what the hype was about.
- The Balm Mr. Write (Now) eyeliner in Jac. This is a gorgeous gold color.
- Vasanti eyeshadow brush. This is a nice brush, you can never have too many brushes right?
- ModelCo power lash, I haven’t had a chance to try this mascara yet. I haven’t really heard much about it either. I like to only keep so many mascaras open at once so then they don’t go to waste.
- Lastly, the NS Anti-Frizz sheets. These look promising. I really hope these do what they say they will do because my hair tends to get frizzy and I get so annoyed by it!
Well that was everything in this months Ipsy bag! Did you get something different? Do share!