This month was my first month ever recieving the Walmart and Target beauty box. If any of you do not know, Walmart sends their boxes out every season for only a $5 shipping fee and Target varies… this month it was $7. Target releases their boxes each month and they are hard to get so when they are released you need to grab them quick!
- Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste (clean and fresh).
- Schwarzkopf essence ultîme shampoo and conditioner for colored or highlighted hair.
- Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer.
- Sally Hansen airbrushed legs in the color medium.
- InCoco nail strips in a black lace color.
- Goody slideproof hair elastics in a pack of 8.
This box really surprised me. I actually really like everything that came inside this box. The Jergens moisturizer was a pretty great size, it will last a while. The hair elastics are expensive themselves, so that’s great to recieve in a $5 box. Overall I’m very impressed.
- Toms of Maine toothpaste.
- Dove regenerative shampoo and conditioner.
- Garnier clearly brighter daily moisturizer.
- Sweet spot on the go wipettes x3.
- Umberto lifting powder.
- NYX butter lipstick in the color Fun Size.
Overall the Target box was a steal for the price. A NYX butter lipstick itself costs $5.99! The lifting powder is a pretty generous size, my mom will really enjoy this. The wipes are great and the shampoo is perfect for traveling.
If I had to choose, I would pick the Walmart beauty box this month! The Walmart box just really caught my attention and I loved more things from it than I do with the Target box.