Hello lovelies! Wow, it feels like forever since I have gotten the chance to actually sit down and actually devote my time to a post. I have been working like crazy and goodness I need a vacation… two more weeks Ashley, two more weeks. Well, enough about me, today I have quite a few monthly favorites for you guys. Maybe I should just call them current favorites.
- Estee Lauder double wear foundation/powder. I love these products, they look very natural but cover any spots I have on my face and this stays matte in my face all day. No matter what I am doing I don’t need to worry about getting oily. I wear the color 1N1 in the Summer/Fall and 1C1 during the winter.
- At the end of August/beginning of September I discovered Urban Decay’s Powder foundation. This stuff is amazing, it looks gorgeous and its perfect for me when I don’t have time to put makeup on and need it on the go for work, I wear the shade Fair Neutral.
- One of my favorite blushes this month has been Makeup Geek’s XOXO, I received this in one of my Boxycharm boxes and have loved it since.
- Seraphine Botanicals blush in Happy Hibiscus has also been another favorite blush, I received this in my Ipsy bag and it is one I would purchase again.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara, I have been loving this mascara this month because I ran out of my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and this mascara is a dupe!
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!
- Jordana liquid cat eyeliner in 01 Black Leather
- Girlactik eyeliner in Black Nior. I received this in a Boxycharm and I am loving it lately!
- Colourpop crème gel eyeliner in Piggybank and Get Paid, I love both of these lately to line my waterline. They go on so smooth, I totally recommend these liners!
- Mac Whirl lipstick. This color is so beautiful and perfect for Fall.
- Mac Brave. This is my go-to lipstick!
- NYX Be Gone! Lip color remover, I bought this and wasn’t sure if it would work but it really does take off your lipstick!
Well that’s all my favorites! I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!