I have never been the one to have bad problems with acne or skin issues when I was younger or even high school. I was one of the lucky ones who was blessed with pretty clear skin… besides those one or two when “Mother Nature” decides to come along if you know what I mean!
About a year and a half ago I was put on a medication, which I’m not on anymore thank god, and the medication totally broke out my face with the acne I had never had. I tried everything… over the counter washes to Dermatologists. Nothing worked.
When I heard of Rodan and Fields, I thought it seemed to good to be true. I thought “oh they’re just saying it’s this good to make money!” That’s because it is a pretty steep price, $180!
Well one day I decided to go out on a limb and just order it because honestly it couldn’t get worse than it was so why not give this stuff a shot. Maybe it’ll work like everyone says? So I went online and purchased the Unblemish line.
I will admit along the way of using Unblemish I have had my doubts. Around week four I was frustrated thinking my skin problems would never be fixed. My mom encouraged me to keep trying. I’m so glad I did… around week 8, I looked in the mirror and thought wow my face looks really good! It’s starting to take both my acne and scarring away!
I finally have hope that my face will clear up. Why? Unblemish!
When taking off my makeup at first I use Dove sensitive skin bar soap then I go in with the treatment wash and then follow the steps from there.
If you’re questioning wheither or not to try Rodan and Fields I would say go for it!
Hello lovelies! I know I’m a bit late on posting my Ipsy Unbagging and I even forgot to take pictures *gasp!* But, that’s okay because I have pictures on my Ipsy app!
I actually recieved the bag I was hoping for this month and that was the teal type bag with the beautiful girl getting her hair and makeup done!
The first thing in my bag was Tarte LipSurgence lip creme in the color Wonder. I was super excited to see this in my bag because I have never tried any of Tarte’s lip products before. I’m excited to finally try!
The next product I recieved was Beaute Basics 3 toned bronzer. I am on the fence about how I feel about this product. It’s very small to be a bronzer, I’m considering just using it as an eyeshadow.
This nail polish is such a beautiful color I’m so excited to put it on my nails! This is a Formula Xnail polish in the color Dollface. I haven’t tried any Formula X polishes so this will be a first for me!
Next I recieved a Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil deep conditioning mask. I haven’t ever tried a conditioning mask on my hair but I’m excited to try it for the first time!
Lastly I recieved a Beau Gachis Paris Pro Series applicator sponge. I am not going to lie, I do not have high hopes for this sponge. I expect it to soak up lots of product and not blend as easy as the beauty blender. Maybe it will surprise me?
Well that’s all I got in my Ipsy this month! What did you recieve?
Wow, I cannot believe I’m already writing my August Birchbox Unboxing. August? Already? Gosh, where did the time go?
This month I actually chose the curated box. This is my first time ever choosing the curated box. I loved almost every product inside this box and so I figured why not? Inside I recieved:
- Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in Patina.
- Living Proof No Frizz nourishing oil.
- HUM Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder.
- Acure Organics Coconut & Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes.
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow.
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle.
This being my fifth Birchbox, I think it has been my best one ever recieved. I’m so happy with it and I think Birchbox redeemed themselves! Yay, go Birchbox!
Did you get Birchbox this month? What did you recieve?
Hello lovelies! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! If not, I hope your day gets better 🙂
Yesterday I recieved my Birchbox in the mail. To my surprise, it was actually good this month! Thank you Birchbox for surprising me and giving me a better box.
The first thing I saw when I opened my box was this Marcelle micellar water. This was a free gift for re-subscribing. This is a pretty great size for a sample, I’m very happy with it.
I also recieved in my Birchbox:
- Balance Me face mask, suitable for all skin types. The full size costs $34. I don’t think I would buy the full size because of costs but it’s a fun thing to recieve in a box.
- Another Marcelle micellar water, nope I’m not complaining. I’m actually happy about it. I like micellar waters for removing makeup. This full sized costs $21.
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Cream. I feel eh about this product, it’s a face product and I’m always afraid to branch out and try new things but who knows right? The full size costs $30.
- Raw Spirit fragrances perfume sample. I’m actually happy that this sample is a spray bottle and not one of those open caps. I love the spray ones because you can carry them in your purse. The full size costs $40-$90.
- Lastly I recieved Smashbox X-Rated mascara. I’m super excited about this. Yes Birchbox! So happy to recieve some smashbox in this months box. The full size costs $22.
Overall I’m happy that I stuck with Birchbox this month, hopefully they’re consistent next month! Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Instagram!
This month was my first month ever recieving the Walmart and Target beauty box. If any of you do not know, Walmart sends their boxes out every season for only a $5 shipping fee and Target varies… this month it was $7. Target releases their boxes each month and they are hard to get so when they are released you need to grab them quick!
The Walmart beauty box was packed full of goodies this month. In the box was:
- Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste (clean and fresh).
- Schwarzkopf essence ultîme shampoo and conditioner for colored or highlighted hair.
- Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer.
- Sally Hansen airbrushed legs in the color medium.
- InCoco nail strips in a black lace color.
- Goody slideproof hair elastics in a pack of 8.
This box really surprised me. I actually really like everything that came inside this box. The Jergens moisturizer was a pretty great size, it will last a while. The hair elastics are expensive themselves, so that’s great to recieve in a $5 box. Overall I’m very impressed.
The Target beauty box was pretty great this month too, it was worth the $7 spent. Inside was:
- Toms of Maine toothpaste.
- Dove regenerative shampoo and conditioner.
- Garnier clearly brighter daily moisturizer.
- Sweet spot on the go wipettes x3.
- Umberto lifting powder.
- NYX butter lipstick in the color Fun Size.
Overall the Target box was a steal for the price. A NYX butter lipstick itself costs $5.99! The lifting powder is a pretty generous size, my mom will really enjoy this. The wipes are great and the shampoo is perfect for traveling.
If I had to choose, I would pick the Walmart beauty box this month! The Walmart box just really caught my attention and I loved more things from it than I do with the Target box.
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Twitter!
Hey guys! Have you ever heard of pūr~lisse? Well they’re a great health and beauty company. I’ve seen tons of products from them and great ratings from them. I myself haven’t tried it… yet.
I will try it in the future because I’m so curious about their products. Please let me know what products you have liked if you have used this company.
I have a coupon code for $10 off of your order of $40 or more. You can use this link (affiliate) and the code TAKE10 to get the coupon.