Hello lovelies! I know I’m a bit late on posting my Ipsy Unbagging and I even forgot to take pictures *gasp!* But, that’s okay because I have pictures on my Ipsy app!
I actually recieved the bag I was hoping for this month and that was the teal type bag with the beautiful girl getting her hair and makeup done!
The first thing in my bag was Tarte LipSurgence lip creme in the color Wonder. I was super excited to see this in my bag because I have never tried any of Tarte’s lip products before. I’m excited to finally try!
The next product I recieved was Beaute Basics 3 toned bronzer. I am on the fence about how I feel about this product. It’s very small to be a bronzer, I’m considering just using it as an eyeshadow.
This nail polish is such a beautiful color I’m so excited to put it on my nails! This is a Formula Xnail polish in the color Dollface. I haven’t tried any Formula X polishes so this will be a first for me!
Next I recieved a Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil deep conditioning mask. I haven’t ever tried a conditioning mask on my hair but I’m excited to try it for the first time!
Lastly I recieved a Beau Gachis Paris Pro Series applicator sponge. I am not going to lie, I do not have high hopes for this sponge. I expect it to soak up lots of product and not blend as easy as the beauty blender. Maybe it will surprise me?
Well that’s all I got in my Ipsy this month! What did you recieve?
Hello lovelies! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! If not, I hope your day gets better 🙂
Yesterday I recieved my Birchbox in the mail. To my surprise, it was actually good this month! Thank you Birchbox for surprising me and giving me a better box.
The first thing I saw when I opened my box was this Marcelle micellar water. This was a free gift for re-subscribing. This is a pretty great size for a sample, I’m very happy with it.
I also recieved in my Birchbox:
- Balance Me face mask, suitable for all skin types. The full size costs $34. I don’t think I would buy the full size because of costs but it’s a fun thing to recieve in a box.
- Another Marcelle micellar water, nope I’m not complaining. I’m actually happy about it. I like micellar waters for removing makeup. This full sized costs $21.
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Cream. I feel eh about this product, it’s a face product and I’m always afraid to branch out and try new things but who knows right? The full size costs $30.
- Raw Spirit fragrances perfume sample. I’m actually happy that this sample is a spray bottle and not one of those open caps. I love the spray ones because you can carry them in your purse. The full size costs $40-$90.
- Lastly I recieved Smashbox X-Rated mascara. I’m super excited about this. Yes Birchbox! So happy to recieve some smashbox in this months box. The full size costs $22.
Overall I’m happy that I stuck with Birchbox this month, hopefully they’re consistent next month! Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Instagram!
Hey lovelies! This morning I wanted to talk to you about this little company called scentbird. You get to try a luxury perfume every month and it comes in a cute removable container and a little velvet sleeve.
You would think this is expensive right? No, it’s not. It’s only $14.95 a month and you get a generous 4 sprays a day for a whole month.
I think that is amazing that this little guy will last you all through the month. They’re a “date” before you “marry” the perfume kind of company. Which is ideal because who really wants to go spend $90 on a perfume and find out that they don’t like the way it smells when the scent lingers? There’s many reasons to try before you buy.
If anyone is interested I will link it down below. I am an affiliate, I know this matters to some.