Treating yourself is a majorly important thing in life, in my opinion. I mean giving is also important but there are times where you just have to think “What can I do that will make me happy?”
I have found that if I treat myself once in a while it boosts my self esteem tremendously. That new bra makes me feel pretty (even though I’m the only one that can see it). Those new tops make me feel pretty wherever I go. I just feel better about myself.
There are many ways to treat yourself that isn’t just buying clothes:
- Get a mani-pedi
- Buy that purse/shoes you have had your eye on
- Do your makeup, even when you have nowhere to go
- Go out for drinks with the girls or even the hubby
- Take a bubble bath and light some candles
- Get your hair done
- Bake some cookies/eat some ice cream
- Watch Netflix/Hulu
Those are only a few ways you can treat yourself, but don’t be afraid to actually do it… everyone needs it once in a while. I know I do! Life gets stressful and sometimes you need room to breathe.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy and these suggestions help you out!
It’s Friday night and I’m spending the evening unwinding with a bath and a face mask. A little pampering every once in a while could always help. There’s a few different things you could include in a pamper night. A pamper night doesn’t even need to be a Friday night, you could even do these things on a stressful Monday if you need to unwind and de-stress.
1. Make yourself a hot/iced cup of tea or even water if you don’t like tea.
2. Run yourself a nice hot bath. I like to add 2 cups of lavender Epsom salt (if you want you could use plain Epsom salt and 5-10 drops of essential oils). If you would like you can add bubbles instead.
3. Light some candles. This can be very relaxing to lay in the bath with some candles lit.
4. Put on a face mask or a sheet mask, you will feel pampered doing this believe me.
5. Unwind in the bath with a good book. I feel like this helps me relax a lot, some time to myself with a good book.
6. Paint your nails. When your nails are painted, you feel pampered. I know I do. I love the feeling of having freshly painted nails, it makes me feel put together.
7. Do your skincare routine. This makes me feel good in itself. When I do my skincare routine, I feel refreshed. My routine includes cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Every couple of days I include exfoliating but not daily.
8. Use a lip scrub. This makes me feel good, especially when I go to put on my lipstick and my lips are nice and smooth.
Do you have any other ways that you pamper yourself? Thanks for reading!