Good evening loves! Spring is upon us therefore… FESTIVAL SEASON IS COMING! I have put together a little list of must-have’s for Coachella, hope this helps some of you when preparing to go to Coachella!
Starting off with face products, I have chosen the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. This foundation is a matte foundation and it is very long wearing. It’s perfect for the days you want your makeup to stay perfect day and night.
With any foundation you need a setting powder, the Kat Von D lock it setting powder. This powder helps keep your makeup in place while setting any tackiness your foundation may leave behind. This is a matte setting powder and it leaves no white cast (for those selfie takers that were wondering).
For the eyes I have first picked the Naked Smokey pallet, this pallet is so beautiful for any kind of eye look. You could go more natural or more sultry and Smokey with your eye look.
For eyeliner I have two options, drugstore and high end. The first is NYX vivid brights eyeliner. I love the vivid brights not only because the cost but the colors they leave behond, so bold yet not over the top. Next is Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner, these are so beautiful if you are willing to go out and spend a little more. The glitter is just drop dead gorgeous.
For mascara I have picked the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. I love this mascara. I can’t say that enough. This mascara makes your lashes stand out and look beautiful. At any festival/Coachella a waterproof mascara will be super important because with all the dancing you will be doing… sweat comes along.
Lastly for lips, Colourpop makes perfect lippies for any persons style at only $5-$6! They make lip gloss, satin lips, matte, metallic, etc. The matte lippies last ALL day! Honestly I don’t buy many lip products unless they are from Colourpop!
Overall, these are my must-have festival/Coachella beauty products! I hope you all enjoyed this post and maybe it helped some of you!
Hello Loves! I’m excited to tell you all that the loved pallet Naked Smoky is on sale 50% off today only! This makes it $27! You can buy this pallet at Ulta/online, at Sephora/online or on Urbandecay.com!
I own this pallet and I love this! I even debated on buying myself a backup for this price! I may need to 🙂
When you purchase this online at Ulta you get free shipping with the pallet, today only.
Are you buying this pallet?
Hey lovelies! I have placed a couple Sephora orders and an Ulta order in the last month and so I’m here to share a collective haul with you!
In my first order at Sephora I bought the Craig and Carl limited edition felt tip eyeliner set. This comes with 5 eyeliners. I liked this set because of the variety it provided. I also bought the Sephora collection Wishes Come True pallet and the Becca Opal Glow in the Go. The pallet was on sale for a great price and I couldn’t pass it up. I don’t own many Becca things, I have the Jaclyn Hill pallet and I love the highlighters and so I wanted to try Opal.
In my second order at Sephora I bought Tarte’s Energy Noir clay pallet, I have been eyeing this for a long time. I don’t know what it is about this pallet that fascinates me but I am drawn to this pallet. The only other Tarte pallet I own is the Tartelette in Bloom.
At Ulta I bought the Moondust pallet along with an eyebrow pencil and a sharpener (I needed a few more bucks for free shipping). I saw the Moondust pallet a few days before it came out and then the day it came out my fiancé was nice enough to purchase it for me along with the other two orders. Ulta was also offering 5x points on all Urban Decay! The Moondust pallet is so beautiful. I can’t wait to play around with it.
Well that’s everything I hauled in the past few weeks! I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
So I have seen this tag floating around for a while now and have decided to do it. It’s essentially how much is my makeup worth in one days use. I didn’t even realize how much myself. I’m kind of shocked!
I’m going to start off with the face…
- Estée Lauder double wear foundation in the color 1N1. This is my “couldn’t live without” foundation. I don’t have to blot all day, it keeps me matte. $38.00
- Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder in the color 001 transparent. This is a new find and I’m not quite sure how I feel about it yet! $4.99
- Becca Ever Matte primer. This is another couldn’t live without product. It keeps me matte all day and no blotting! $36.00
- Essence sun club bronzing powder in lighter skin. This stuff is amazing for the price! $4.99
- Makeup revolution baked highlighter in radiant lights. I love this highlighter it’s gorgeous! $6.00
- Costal scents 10 blush palette, this is an amazing palette with colors for literally everyone! I personally like to mix the colors and lately get a gorgeous peach shade! $9.95
For the eyes…
- First off I used the Sephora Vera Mona Color Switch, if you don’t have this to switch the colors of eyeshadow… you should! I don’t know what I did before the Color switch… $18.00
- Too faced chocolate bar palette, I replaced my fake one! Everything’s all good now. $49.00
- Colourpop Piggybank. I used this gorgeous color in my water line today. $5.00
- Tarte Lights, Camera, lashes. $21.00
- I used the Benefit Browzings to fill in my eyebrows in the color light. $32.00
Lastly is lips…
- •Kat Von D Lolita, my first time using this and I love it. $20.00
- Colourpop Matte X Cami $5.00
So the total of my face came out to $249.93! I’m so shocked at how much my face actually costed! I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading 🙂